Turmeric Finger

What We Offer

  • Trade , Export and Brokerage


Quick Enquiry

5 + 6 =

Product Details

Turmeric Finger for sale

In India, turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food and dyeing processes. The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in natural and organic manner. Turmeric is widely grown in Erode. Turmeric powder is made from turmeric fingers. We offer optimum quality turmeric fingers at competitive prices.

We export Erode’s special Agmark certified turmeric fingers. These are stringently tested by our experts on varied parameters, in order to ensure excellent quality. We also supply Agmark Certified Erode Turmeric Bulbs that are sourced from reliable farmers, who use natural and environment friendly methods to grow them.There is a huge demand for

Few popular grades of Indian Turmeric Finger are

Aleppo Finger (Kerala)
Erode Finger from Tamil Nadu
Rajapuri Turmeric from Sangli (Maharashtra)

Nizamabad Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh
Cuddapah Turmeric from Andhra Pradesh


Payment terms and details

L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
70% advance and remaining 30% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

Price: FOB Tuticorin / Chennai port /, CIF, CNF

Delivery Terms: 15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port: Chennai port and tuticorin port

Supply Period: All year around

Samples: Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order: By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags: Jute bags /pp bags


Be the first to review “Turmeric Finger”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *